Choc Mint Mousse
(I use a Thermomix, but I have also made it many times without and it works fine).
250gms Chocolate. I do about 80% dark and 20% milk
Peppermint (or Wild Orange Oil)
TM – 10 Sec /Speed 8
2. Add Milk and melt
TM – 2mins/50/Speed 1
3. Scrape Down and repeat. Move to large mixing bowl.
4. Whip cream until firm
TM 1 min/ Speed 3. I normally have it going longer than 1 min though
5. Add cream to melted chocolate. Add 4-5 drops of oil & Vanilla Essence (I use about a teaspoon)
6. Gently fold cream through chocolate and then transfer into individual dishes or one large bowl.
7. Allow to set in fridge for a couple of hours
8. You can decorate with chopped berries and grated chocolate. Or serve as is!
Lemon/Lime Bliss Balls
1 cup raw cashews
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
2 tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon honey (optional)
extra desiccated coconut for rolling in (optional)
5 drops Lemon oil
5 drops Lime oil
1. Place the ingredients into your processor in the order listed above and blend until the mixture resembles a sticky crumb. (I am not a huge fan of coconut so I normally blitz it first before adding the other ingredients)
2. Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls.
3. Roll the balls in the extra coconut and place in the fridge to set.
Note – Try not to over blend the mixture if you are using a high powered processor. You mix may end up being a butter instead!
Black Pepper & Lime Raw Chocolates
¾ cup raw cacao powder
1 cup coconut oil, melted
Pinch of Celtic sea salt
½ cup maple syrup
2 drops Cinnamon Bark oil
14 drops Lime essential oil
6 drops Black Pepper essential oil
⅛ Tbsp cayenne pepper (to taste)
1 Tbsp ground vanilla beans
½ Tbsp ground cinnamon
1. Mix all ingredients together
2. Pour into your moulds
4. Serve straight from the fridge
Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
2 large eggs
¼ cup cocoa powder
⅔ cup honey
⅓ cup coconut oil
½ teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
2–4 drops Peppermint oil
¾ cup chocolate chips, divided
1. Preheat oven to 180° .
2. Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Pour batter into large bowl and stir in ½ cup chocolate chips.
4. Pour into greased 20cm x20cm pan and top with ¼ cup chocolate chips.
5. Bake 30–35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Rosemary Lemon Hummus
1 can organic garbanzo beans (½ liquid drained)
2 garlic cloves, peeled
2 tablespoons organic cold pressed olive oil
2 tablespoons Tahini
Juice of ½ lemon
2 drops Lemon essential oil
1 drop Rosemary essential oil
1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
1. Blend all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
2. Chill in refrigerator 30 minutes and serve with sliced organic cucumbers, carrots, cherry tomatoes, and crackers.